Heat pumps take heat from the outside air to warm the air inside the house. The heat costs you nothing. The only cost is the electricity to run an electric pump to do this. Heat pumps are the most cost effective way to heat your home or work environment.
We have chosen the highly regarded, cost effective Gree brand. They are highly efficient and have a very low failure rate.
While the High Wall heat pump is probably the most common, the Console and Ceiling Cassette units are chosen for specific applications.
Call us to check out the options for your place.
Hot Water Heat Pumps
A hot water heat pump extracts heat from the air and transfers the heat to water in a cylinder. They are 3 to 4 times more efficient than heaters with traditional electric resistive elements.
The three main types are:
1. All in one outside unit – Bosch Compress 3000 (270L)
These have the heat pump and water cylinder all in one casing. Because the cylinder is located outside, it saves the space of a water cylinder in your house. The Bosch hot water heat pump is now more energy efficient than ever using up to 65% less energy compared to an electric storage hot water system. It operates down to -7°C providing you with hot water even when it is freezing outside! The Compress 3000 also features a ‘smart controller’, which includes programming and error code functions for easy servicing.
Suitable for 3-4 people.
2. Split System (Econergy brand)
The Econergy outside heat pump unit may be connected to an existing water cylinder (See models below) or may be connected to a Econergy Heat Pump Ready cylinder via insulated water pipes in the configuration shown.
The Econergy Hot Water heat Pump is intelligently controlled via this unit to ensure the most effective performance under all conditions. It is also designed to work with solar panels. The cylinders come in 3 sizes of 180L, 250L and 300L
The Econergy blitzed its competitors. At all test temperatures it was at least three times more efficient than a standard electric cylinder -Consumer
3. Hot Water Heat Pumps – for swimming or spa pools.
Want to extend your swimming season? –do this for less than a cup of coffee a day!
Pool heating is now not a luxury!
Our HPPS solutions are the highest quality and most realistically priced range of heat pump pool heaters available. They are the most cost effective and eco friendly way to heat your pool. Some facts:
- The average HPPS installation is 300% efficient. This means you get $3 of hot water for every $1 electricity used (*source EECA).
- The hot water heat pumps work in temperatures from as low as -10°C up to 40°C without the need for boosting.
- They are simple to install with residential ones taking as little as 3 to 4hrs work depending on proximity to the pump and electrical supply.
- Our pool heating solutions are not only efficient and reduce your energy use but are also kind to the environment with zero emissions.
|Range: Single phase models from 14 to 21 kW
Range: Three phase models from 26 to 35 kW
|Range: Three phase models from 45 to140kW|
If you are building a new pool, looking to heat an existing pool or looking to replace your existing pool heater then look no further.
We have units for all pool sizes.